KYOCERA introduces customized LED module with a colour spectrum close to sunlight for diverse applications
Achieves excellent rendering of the daylight spectrum and enables a wide variety of applications
22 August 2016
Kyoto / Neuss - Kyocera Corporation introduced new LED modules with a colour spectrum very close to natural sunlight as a special lighting solution. The new type of light-emitting diode (LED) is ideal for colour-inspection such as in paint manufacturing, commercial printing, and automotive colour inspection.
Furthermore, the new LED modules are ideal for surgical lighting in hospital operating rooms and for fine art museum lighting, which require accurate colour identification.
The new LED modules are customized to each specific application and requirement, offering a variety of different light spectrums and colour renderings due to Kyocera’s proprietary optical and thermal simulation technologies. In addition, Kyocera applies unique packaging and phosphor mixing technologies and uses highly reflective ceramic materials, enabling the company to design a light spectrum according to each user’s needs and to offer longer product life.
The benefits of Kyocera´s LED modules include full customization, which is required for maximum accuracy in colour reproduction.
Kyocera is going to introduce the new LED modules at the LED professional symposium in Bregenz in September and at the LED Forum in Lyon in December.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- For the thirty-third time in its history, the Inamori Foundation has conferred the Kyoto Prize to researchers who have contributed to the fields of “Advanced Technology”, “Basic Science” and “Arts and Philosophy”
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS CELEBRATES 25 YEARS OF ECOSYS
- KYOCERA enhances its AI-based Online Image Classifying Service “Labellio” with Higher Capacity for Big Data
- KYOCERA’s Kyoto Opal Sparkles in New Glitters by Nail Labo
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS TECHNICAL PACKAGING AWARD IN JAPAN
- KYOCERA Technology Used to Create one of the World’s Smallest Crystal Units Awarded Prestigious Research Prize in Japan
- Solar Technical Service Center from KYOCERA gets DEKRA certification
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE APPOINTS NEW GLOBAL ACCOUNTS SENIOR MANAGER
- Spice up the table with the latest salt and pepper mills from KYOCERA
- KYOCERA ARMS CUSTOMERS IN THE CYBERSECURITY FIGHT
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- KYOCERA Has Acquired 100% Ownership of SENCO, a U.S.-based Manufacturer of Fastening Tools and Fasteners
- Green Curtains Combat Summer Heat
- KYOCERA Develops Industry’s First 3-Kilowatt Solid-Oxide Fuel Cell for Institutional Cogeneration