Kyocera presents innovative ceramic fry pans at the 2015 Ambiente consumer goods trade fair
The innovative fine ceramic special coating means dishes prepared with fry pans can be made more quickly with optimum heat. The ceramic fry pans from Kyocera are now available in Europe in four different sizes.
19 January 2015
Kyoto/Neuss − Japanese technology company Kyocera, the leading provider of fine ceramic products and components, will be presenting its high-quality kitchen products at the Ambiente trade fair in Frankfurt from February 13-17, 2015 (hall 3.1, booth A40). This marks the first time that Kyocera’s new ceramic fry pan (CFP) series will be on display at the world’s most important consumer goods trade fair. The aluminum body of the cookware is coated with the company’s innovative, high-performance ceramic. This proprietary development conducts heat significantly faster and distributes it more evenly than conventional coatings.
As a result, users are ensured perfect cooking performance, and they will find it especially easy to remove food from the pans thanks to their nonstick coating. The ceramic fry pans also stand out for being scratch-resistant and easy to clean, and are equipped with a durable stainless-steel handle. There is another special feature as well: the ceramic fry pans are oven-safe up to 200° C. Users can simply finish off pan-fried dishes in the oven or keep food warm right in the pan.
“We are expanding our range of high-quality kitchen aids with the new CFP series. Concurrent with the market launch of this series in Europe, more people will have the opportunity to experience firsthand these products’ special features and benefits for the first time at the 2015 Ambiente,” said Shigeru Koyama, European President of Kyocera Fineceramics GmbH.
The fry pans are designed to perform on all cooking surfaces. They are available at specialty retailers in sizes of 20 cm, 26 cm and 30 cm, and also come as woks with a lid, measuring 32 cm in diameter. Depending on the size of the fry pan, the recommended retail prices are €49.95, €59.95, €69.95 and €129.99.
Since it was founded in 1959, Kyocera has succeeded in continually expanding its expertise in the field of advanced ceramics regarding material engineering and manufacturing technology and has regularly developed new business segments with innovative products. Kyocera’s high-quality kitchen products also benefit from this great wealth of experience. In addition to the new CFP series, these products include well-known ceramic knives, ceramic peelers and ceramic mandolin slicers. With their incredible sharpness and elegant design, these products never fail to win over amateur and professional cooks alike.
CFP series from Kyocera
|Product type||RRP (incl. VAT)||Diameter|
For more information about Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- For the thirty-third time in its history, the Inamori Foundation has conferred the Kyoto Prize to researchers who have contributed to the fields of “Advanced Technology”, “Basic Science” and “Arts and Philosophy”
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS CELEBRATES 25 YEARS OF ECOSYS
- KYOCERA enhances its AI-based Online Image Classifying Service “Labellio” with Higher Capacity for Big Data
- KYOCERA’s Kyoto Opal Sparkles in New Glitters by Nail Labo
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS TECHNICAL PACKAGING AWARD IN JAPAN
- KYOCERA Technology Used to Create one of the World’s Smallest Crystal Units Awarded Prestigious Research Prize in Japan
- Solar Technical Service Center from KYOCERA gets DEKRA certification
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE APPOINTS NEW GLOBAL ACCOUNTS SENIOR MANAGER
- Spice up the table with the latest salt and pepper mills from KYOCERA
- KYOCERA ARMS CUSTOMERS IN THE CYBERSECURITY FIGHT
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- KYOCERA Has Acquired 100% Ownership of SENCO, a U.S.-based Manufacturer of Fastening Tools and Fasteners
- Green Curtains Combat Summer Heat
- KYOCERA Develops Industry’s First 3-Kilowatt Solid-Oxide Fuel Cell for Institutional Cogeneration