Grind your own ceramic knives – with the diamond knife sharpener from Kyocera
Kyocera at Ambiente 2010 (Hall 3, Stand A40)
21 January 2010
Kyoto / Neuss, 21 January 2010 – The Japanese technology corporation Kyocera, one of the pioneers of ceramic knife blades and with sales of more than 5 million ceramic knives since 1984, is extending its product portfolio of kitchen utensils to include a diamond-coated grinder. It allows even the extremely hard ceramic blades of the Kyocera knives to be conveniently ground by hand. Kyocera is premiering the diamond knife sharpener in Germany at Ambiente in Frankfurt (12 to 16 February 2010) in Hall 3, Stand A40.
The sharpener starts up at the press of a button, and the grinding wheel continues rotating until you remove your finger from the button. A few forwards and backwards movements through the slit provided are all it takes to resharpen the blade. The grinding angle is preset and ensures optimum results. Thanks to the ergonomic design, the application is very easy to use. The grinding wheel can be replaced when necessary.
Kyocera’s diamond knife sharpener will be available in Germany as from April. The sharpener is suitable for Kyocera ceramic knives and Japanese steel knives. The recommended retail price is 85,00 Euros.
- SIX KYOCERA PRODUCTS AWARDED “2017 SUMMER PICK” FROM BUYERS LAB
- FIFE COLLEGE WINS KYOCERA SCHOOLS CODING COMPETITION
- KYOCERA OPTIMISES SERVICE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES WITH IFS
- KYOCERA Launches New Electronic Connectors that Feature One-Touch Locking for Automated Assembly Processes
- PRINT AND DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT REVEALED AS PUBLIC SECTOR GDPR BLINDSPOT
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2017 Kyoto Prize
- New KYOCERA Ceramic RFID Package With Embedded Antenna Increases Read Range up to 2X
- Toshiba Materials and Kyocera Agree to Collaborate on Development and Production of Nitride Ceramic Components
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- Kyocera Announces Innovative Epoxy Molding Compound, High-Thermal-Conductive Silver Sintering Paste and Revolutionary TOROKERU Sheet
- Kyocera Display Europe Appoints Manfred Sauer President
- Kyocera, Gaia Power, Kyudenko and Tokyo Century Announce Groundbreaking of 92MW Solar Power Plant in Japan
- KYOCERA founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Crystal Unit for Smartphones, Wearables
Manager Corporate Communications