Grind your own ceramic knives – with the diamond knife sharpener from Kyocera
Kyocera at Ambiente 2010 (Hall 3, Stand A40)
21 January 2010
Kyoto / Neuss, 21 January 2010 – The Japanese technology corporation Kyocera, one of the pioneers of ceramic knife blades and with sales of more than 5 million ceramic knives since 1984, is extending its product portfolio of kitchen utensils to include a diamond-coated grinder. It allows even the extremely hard ceramic blades of the Kyocera knives to be conveniently ground by hand. Kyocera is premiering the diamond knife sharpener in Germany at Ambiente in Frankfurt (12 to 16 February 2010) in Hall 3, Stand A40.
The sharpener starts up at the press of a button, and the grinding wheel continues rotating until you remove your finger from the button. A few forwards and backwards movements through the slit provided are all it takes to resharpen the blade. The grinding angle is preset and ensures optimum results. Thanks to the ergonomic design, the application is very easy to use. The grinding wheel can be replaced when necessary.
Kyocera’s diamond knife sharpener will be available in Germany as from April. The sharpener is suitable for Kyocera ceramic knives and Japanese steel knives. The recommended retail price is 85,00 Euros.
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2016 Kyoto Prize
- KYOCERA recognized as “Top Performer” in 2016 PV solar module reliability scorecard
- KYOCERA SECURES PLACE ON NATIONAL EDUCATION PRINTER AGREEMENT FRAMEWORK
- KYOCERA BOOSTS TONER RECYCLING PROGRAMME
- KYOCERA UK ANNOUNCES PLANS TO TACKLE GROWING THREAT FROM COUNTERFEITTERS
- KYOCERA opens European Intellectual Property Office in Esslingen, Germany
- Kyocera introduces highly reliable and cost competitive diode modules for industrial applications
- KYOCERA to Break Ground on Third Kyoto Ayabe Manufacturing Facility
- KYOCERA “Kyoto Opal” Utilized in Decorative Design of Yamaha Trombone
- Kyocera presents innovative Magic Drill DRA: Modular drill with low cutting force for excellent drilling accuracy
- KYOCERA: Revving up for involvement with motorsports
- KYOCERA to sponsor touring car race
- KYOCERA UK OFFERS ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT AND AUTOMATION FUNCTIONALITY
- KYOCERA Strengthens IoT Business through Expansion of Software Laboratory
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS NAMED A "MAJOR PLAYER" IN IDC MARKETSCAPE: MANAGED WORKFLOW SERVICES 2015
Manager Corporate Communications