Grind your own ceramic knives – with the diamond knife sharpener from Kyocera
Kyocera at Ambiente 2010 (Hall 3, Stand A40)
21 January 2010
Kyoto / Neuss, 21 January 2010 – The Japanese technology corporation Kyocera, one of the pioneers of ceramic knife blades and with sales of more than 5 million ceramic knives since 1984, is extending its product portfolio of kitchen utensils to include a diamond-coated grinder. It allows even the extremely hard ceramic blades of the Kyocera knives to be conveniently ground by hand. Kyocera is premiering the diamond knife sharpener in Germany at Ambiente in Frankfurt (12 to 16 February 2010) in Hall 3, Stand A40.
The sharpener starts up at the press of a button, and the grinding wheel continues rotating until you remove your finger from the button. A few forwards and backwards movements through the slit provided are all it takes to resharpen the blade. The grinding angle is preset and ensures optimum results. Thanks to the ergonomic design, the application is very easy to use. The grinding wheel can be replaced when necessary.
Kyocera’s diamond knife sharpener will be available in Germany as from April. The sharpener is suitable for Kyocera ceramic knives and Japanese steel knives. The recommended retail price is 85,00 Euros.
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Inaugurates Floating Mega Solar Power Plants in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
- KYOCERA Unimerco to Acquire Lithuanian Woodworking Tool Manufacturer, Making it a Wholly Owned Subsidiary
- KYOCERA Starts R&D on World’s First High-Accuracy Bovine Estrus Sensor
- KYOCERA Develops New Cermet Grades for Cutting Tools Industry
- KYOCERA introduces small-format LCDs with increased temperature range for industrial applications
- Kyocera, Energetik and Solare Datensysteme to Launch Energy Storage Solution in Germany
- KYOCERA Named a 2014 Top Global Innovator by Thomson Reuters
- KYOCERA announces strategic partnership with 3D Systems in the UK & Ireland
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS THE WORLDSTAR AWARD FROM THE WORLD PACKAGING ORGANISATION
- KYOCERA to Exhibit Ultra-Ruggedized “TORQUE” Smartphone for the First Time in Europe at MWC 2015
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS UK LTD - SALES TEAM APPOINTMENTS
- Kyocera opens new inkjet test lab in Esslingen
- KYOCERA LAUNCHES CLOUD APP POWERED BY HYPAS – KYOCERA CLOUD PRINT
- Test Facilities at KYOCERA Document Solutions’ R&D Centre Receive International Standard ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation for Chemical Emissions
- KYOCERA LAUNCHES ITS LATEST CLOUD APP POWERED BY HYPAS – CLOUD DIRECT
Manager Corporate Communications