KYOCERA launches its first A4 colour multifunctional device
15 June 2009
FS-C1020MFP rounds off the product portfolio
KYOCERA is proud to announce the launch of the FS-C1020MFP, the first A4 personal colour MFP in its current range.
This new product closes an important gap in the document imaging specialist’s product range. The new universal system, which copies, prints, faxes and scans, is the first A4 multifunction system to combine maximum colour quality with Kyocera’s renowned low running costs.
Colour printing, scanning, copying and faxing are now all possible with the FS-C1020MFP. KYOCERA’s new multifunctional device delivers 20 pages per minute in black and white and colour, making it perfect for the home office or small working teams.
This professional device can be used wherever multiple colour functions are required in low-volume print runs. The FS-C1020MFP has an integrated fax and scan function which renders fax machines and scanners superfluous.
The FS-C1020MFP is a compact 4-in-1 system that not only saves space, but is also extremely user-friendly. The PC fax function enables A4 document to be scanned straight to an e-mail or file at a rate of 5 seconds per page in black and white or 10 seconds a page in colour.
The FS-C1020MFP has a 400 MHz CPU and 128 MB of RAM to ensure that text documents, spreadsheets, presentations and invoices can be processed at the required speed.
It is designed to have a monthly printing volume of 1,500 pages on average. Users also benefit from a 2,400 x 600 dpi finebit resolution which delivers the necessary print and copy quality.
The FS-C1020MFP is also equipped with a 250-sheet paper cassette (which can be extended to 750 sheets) for fast and flexible paper handing. To maximise the cost-efficiency and ecological friendliness, it also has a standard duplex unit.
The new FS-C1020MFP will be on sale from 15th June for the recommended retail price of £489 (exclusive of VAT).
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA Introduces Irish Claddagh Ring Designed by Paul Costelloe, Using Hypoallergenic COBARION
- KYOCERA Receives Japan Environment Minister’s Award for Record 8th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA Develops Some of World’s Smallest Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors for Mobile Devices
- KYOCERA WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD FOR NEW MFPs
- KYOCERA RECIEVES “HIGHLY RECOMMENDED” RATING FROM BLI FOR THIRTEEN PRODUCTS
- KYOCERA to Expand Medical Product Development
- KYOCERA Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Plant for Ceramic Structural Components in Kagoshima, Japan
- For the thirty-third time in its history, the Inamori Foundation has conferred the Kyoto Prize to researchers who have contributed to the fields of “Advanced Technology”, “Basic Science” and “Arts and Philosophy”
- A dream kitchen present under the Christmas tree
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS CELEBRATES 25 YEARS OF ECOSYS
- KYOCERA enhances its AI-based Online Image Classifying Service “Labellio” with Higher Capacity for Big Data
- KYOCERA’s Kyoto Opal Sparkles in New Glitters by Nail Labo
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS TECHNICAL PACKAGING AWARD IN JAPAN
- KYOCERA Technology Used to Create one of the World’s Smallest Crystal Units Awarded Prestigious Research Prize in Japan