KYOCERA launches its first A4 colour multifunctional device
15 June 2009
FS-C1020MFP rounds off the product portfolio
KYOCERA is proud to announce the launch of the FS-C1020MFP, the first A4 personal colour MFP in its current range.
This new product closes an important gap in the document imaging specialist’s product range. The new universal system, which copies, prints, faxes and scans, is the first A4 multifunction system to combine maximum colour quality with Kyocera’s renowned low running costs.
Colour printing, scanning, copying and faxing are now all possible with the FS-C1020MFP. KYOCERA’s new multifunctional device delivers 20 pages per minute in black and white and colour, making it perfect for the home office or small working teams.
This professional device can be used wherever multiple colour functions are required in low-volume print runs. The FS-C1020MFP has an integrated fax and scan function which renders fax machines and scanners superfluous.
The FS-C1020MFP is a compact 4-in-1 system that not only saves space, but is also extremely user-friendly. The PC fax function enables A4 document to be scanned straight to an e-mail or file at a rate of 5 seconds per page in black and white or 10 seconds a page in colour.
The FS-C1020MFP has a 400 MHz CPU and 128 MB of RAM to ensure that text documents, spreadsheets, presentations and invoices can be processed at the required speed.
It is designed to have a monthly printing volume of 1,500 pages on average. Users also benefit from a 2,400 x 600 dpi finebit resolution which delivers the necessary print and copy quality.
The FS-C1020MFP is also equipped with a 250-sheet paper cassette (which can be extended to 750 sheets) for fast and flexible paper handing. To maximise the cost-efficiency and ecological friendliness, it also has a standard duplex unit.
The new FS-C1020MFP will be on sale from 15th June for the recommended retail price of £489 (exclusive of VAT).
- electronica 2016: Kyocera presents brand new technologies for the automotive industry
- KYOCERA Solar Technical Service Center: Services with a bright future
- Sushi for Christmas: No problem thanks to KYOCERA
- Robust, thin and light – Kyocera presents a modern 5.7-inch module for industrial applications
- KYOCERA LAUNCHES 10 NEW MFPS
- KYOCERA sterilisation technology: innovative, affordable, environmentally friendly multilayer substrates for plasma surface treatment
- KYOCERA to introduce super alloy, aluminium, titanium and cast iron cutting tools at AMB in September
- KYOCERA introduces customized LED module with a colour spectrum close to sunlight for diverse applications
- KYOCERA Marks 10th Anniversary of “Green Curtains”
- Kyocera, along with RIKEN and Organ Technologies, has launched a joint research to develop a regenerative medical treatment for hair loss, targeting practical use in 2020
- KYOCERA expands its market presence by opening a new office in Italy
- KYOCERA Develops Real Edge 600dpi Thermal Printhead for Card Printing with Enhanced Security Applications
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Thermal Printhead for Barcode Printing
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2016 Kyoto Prize
- KYOCERA recognized as “Top Performer” in 2016 PV solar module reliability scorecard
Manager Corporate Communications