KYOCERA launches its first A4 colour multifunctional device
15 June 2009
FS-C1020MFP rounds off the product portfolio
KYOCERA is proud to announce the launch of the FS-C1020MFP, the first A4 personal colour MFP in its current range.
This new product closes an important gap in the document imaging specialist’s product range. The new universal system, which copies, prints, faxes and scans, is the first A4 multifunction system to combine maximum colour quality with Kyocera’s renowned low running costs.
Colour printing, scanning, copying and faxing are now all possible with the FS-C1020MFP. KYOCERA’s new multifunctional device delivers 20 pages per minute in black and white and colour, making it perfect for the home office or small working teams.
This professional device can be used wherever multiple colour functions are required in low-volume print runs. The FS-C1020MFP has an integrated fax and scan function which renders fax machines and scanners superfluous.
The FS-C1020MFP is a compact 4-in-1 system that not only saves space, but is also extremely user-friendly. The PC fax function enables A4 document to be scanned straight to an e-mail or file at a rate of 5 seconds per page in black and white or 10 seconds a page in colour.
The FS-C1020MFP has a 400 MHz CPU and 128 MB of RAM to ensure that text documents, spreadsheets, presentations and invoices can be processed at the required speed.
It is designed to have a monthly printing volume of 1,500 pages on average. Users also benefit from a 2,400 x 600 dpi finebit resolution which delivers the necessary print and copy quality.
The FS-C1020MFP is also equipped with a 250-sheet paper cassette (which can be extended to 750 sheets) for fast and flexible paper handing. To maximise the cost-efficiency and ecological friendliness, it also has a standard duplex unit.
The new FS-C1020MFP will be on sale from 15th June for the recommended retail price of £489 (exclusive of VAT).
- SIX KYOCERA PRODUCTS AWARDED “2017 SUMMER PICK” FROM BUYERS LAB
- FIFE COLLEGE WINS KYOCERA SCHOOLS CODING COMPETITION
- KYOCERA OPTIMISES SERVICE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES WITH IFS
- KYOCERA Launches New Electronic Connectors that Feature One-Touch Locking for Automated Assembly Processes
- PRINT AND DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT REVEALED AS PUBLIC SECTOR GDPR BLINDSPOT
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2017 Kyoto Prize
- New KYOCERA Ceramic RFID Package With Embedded Antenna Increases Read Range up to 2X
- Toshiba Materials and Kyocera Agree to Collaborate on Development and Production of Nitride Ceramic Components
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- Kyocera Announces Innovative Epoxy Molding Compound, High-Thermal-Conductive Silver Sintering Paste and Revolutionary TOROKERU Sheet
- Kyocera Display Europe Appoints Manfred Sauer President
- Kyocera, Gaia Power, Kyudenko and Tokyo Century Announce Groundbreaking of 92MW Solar Power Plant in Japan
- KYOCERA founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Crystal Unit for Smartphones, Wearables
Manager Corporate Communications