KYOCERA launches its first A4 colour multifunctional device
15 June 2009
FS-C1020MFP rounds off the product portfolio
KYOCERA is proud to announce the launch of the FS-C1020MFP, the first A4 personal colour MFP in its current range.
This new product closes an important gap in the document imaging specialist’s product range. The new universal system, which copies, prints, faxes and scans, is the first A4 multifunction system to combine maximum colour quality with Kyocera’s renowned low running costs.
Colour printing, scanning, copying and faxing are now all possible with the FS-C1020MFP. KYOCERA’s new multifunctional device delivers 20 pages per minute in black and white and colour, making it perfect for the home office or small working teams.
This professional device can be used wherever multiple colour functions are required in low-volume print runs. The FS-C1020MFP has an integrated fax and scan function which renders fax machines and scanners superfluous.
The FS-C1020MFP is a compact 4-in-1 system that not only saves space, but is also extremely user-friendly. The PC fax function enables A4 document to be scanned straight to an e-mail or file at a rate of 5 seconds per page in black and white or 10 seconds a page in colour.
The FS-C1020MFP has a 400 MHz CPU and 128 MB of RAM to ensure that text documents, spreadsheets, presentations and invoices can be processed at the required speed.
It is designed to have a monthly printing volume of 1,500 pages on average. Users also benefit from a 2,400 x 600 dpi finebit resolution which delivers the necessary print and copy quality.
The FS-C1020MFP is also equipped with a 250-sheet paper cassette (which can be extended to 750 sheets) for fast and flexible paper handing. To maximise the cost-efficiency and ecological friendliness, it also has a standard duplex unit.
The new FS-C1020MFP will be on sale from 15th June for the recommended retail price of £489 (exclusive of VAT).
- KYOCERA Announces Resolution of Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Hanwha Q CELLS Japan Co., Ltd.
- KYOCERA exhibits its latest innovations in the cutting tools sector at EMO Milan 2015
- KYOCERA “Eco-Lessons” Reach More Than 100,000 Primary School Children in Japan & China
- KYOCERA Develops one of the World’s Fastest 360dpi Recirculating Inkjet Printheads
- KYOCERA Announces Result of Tender Offer for Shares of Nihon Inter Electronics Corporation
- Kyocera introduces new touch feeling technology for real button feeling
- KYOCERA Solar Lights Up Arco Metropolitano, Brazil’s Largest Solar-Powered Highway
- Optimise your photovoltaic system’s efficiency all year round
- New KYOCERA multifunction devices secure Blue Angel Standard
- KYOCERA introduces New Wide Screen TFT-LCD for Industry Applications
- KYOCERA’s Recrystallized Blue Sapphire Sparkles in New CASIO OCEANUS Watch Design
- KYOCERA launches new industrial cutting tool: MFH mini is a small-diameter, high-feed endmill
- Abandoned Golf Course in Kyoto Prefecture, Japan to be Repurposed with 23-Megawatt Solar Power Plant from KYOCERA TCL Solar LLC
- KYOCERA Appoints Oscar Sanchez As Executive Vice President
- Kyoto Prize 2015: Inamori Foundation announces this year’s laureates
Manager Corporate Communications