KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS SPONSORS 2012 IIHF ICE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
ALSO CONTINUES AS OFFICIAL PRINT & COPY PARTNER
25 April 2012
For the third consecutive year Kyocera Document Solutions (Kyocera) will be the Official Print & Copy Partner of the International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) World Championship.
Organised by international sports marketing company Infront Sports & Media, the 2012 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship 2012 will take place 4th - 20th May 2012 in Helsinki and Stockholm.
Sponsorship of the Ice Hockey World Championship has been a core element of Kyocera’s marketing strategy over the last 3 years. This dynamic sport brings Kyocera closer to its customers and raises the company’s brand profile, particularly in Scandinavia and across Eastern Europe. Ice hockey is a fast and demanding sport, requiring complete team synergy and its exciting nature perfectly complements Kyocera’s commitment to achieve the highest standards and inspire its customers.
Oliver Kreth, General Manager European Marketing, Kyocera Document Solutions said: “We’re delighted to be closely involved with the IIHF Ice World Championship for the third year running. Not only are we an Official Sponsor but we continue to be the Official Print & Copy Partner providing the IIHF 2012 organisation committee with all the equipment and services they require to support almost half a million print and copy pages. The amazing worldwide audience this event attracts guarantees our continuing sponsorship this year.”
Bruno Marty, Infront’s Executive Director Winter Sports, commented: “Long-term sponsors such as Kyocera Document Solutions benefit from the increasing popularity of the tournament and at the same time are the pillars of the IIHF World Championship’s success. Last year, the championships reached a cumulative television audience of over 800 million worldwide and gauged over 3,000 hours of broadcast coverage. This was particularly beneficial for the Kyocera brand as it formed an integral part of the TV insert.”
Kyocera Document Solutions joins other leading brands as Official Sponsors for the 2012 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship including, AJ, Bauhaus, Boehringer Ingelheim, Henkel, Nike, Nivea for men, Oxota, Tissot, Raiffeisen International, Skoda and Zepter.
Kyocera Document Solutions also sponsors the Swedish national ice hockey team Tre Kronor. For more details of Kyocera’s sponsorship activity please visit www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/index/about/sponsoring.html
- Kyocera Unimerco offers individual solutions for cutting tool production
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Inaugurates Floating Mega Solar Power Plants in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
- KYOCERA Unimerco to Acquire Lithuanian Woodworking Tool Manufacturer, Making it a Wholly Owned Subsidiary
- KYOCERA Starts R&D on World’s First High-Accuracy Bovine Estrus Sensor
- KYOCERA Develops New Cermet Grades for Cutting Tools Industry
- KYOCERA introduces small-format LCDs with increased temperature range for industrial applications
- Kyocera, Energetik and Solare Datensysteme to Launch Energy Storage Solution in Germany
- KYOCERA Named a 2014 Top Global Innovator by Thomson Reuters
- KYOCERA announces strategic partnership with 3D Systems in the UK & Ireland
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS THE WORLDSTAR AWARD FROM THE WORLD PACKAGING ORGANISATION
- KYOCERA to Exhibit Ultra-Ruggedized “TORQUE” Smartphone for the First Time in Europe at MWC 2015
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS UK LTD - SALES TEAM APPOINTMENTS
- Kyocera opens new inkjet test lab in Esslingen
- KYOCERA LAUNCHES CLOUD APP POWERED BY HYPAS – KYOCERA CLOUD PRINT
- Test Facilities at KYOCERA Document Solutions’ R&D Centre Receive International Standard ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation for Chemical Emissions
Manager Corporate Communications