KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS SPONSORS 2012 IIHF ICE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
ALSO CONTINUES AS OFFICIAL PRINT & COPY PARTNER
25 April 2012
For the third consecutive year Kyocera Document Solutions (Kyocera) will be the Official Print & Copy Partner of the International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) World Championship.
Organised by international sports marketing company Infront Sports & Media, the 2012 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship 2012 will take place 4th - 20th May 2012 in Helsinki and Stockholm.
Sponsorship of the Ice Hockey World Championship has been a core element of Kyocera’s marketing strategy over the last 3 years. This dynamic sport brings Kyocera closer to its customers and raises the company’s brand profile, particularly in Scandinavia and across Eastern Europe. Ice hockey is a fast and demanding sport, requiring complete team synergy and its exciting nature perfectly complements Kyocera’s commitment to achieve the highest standards and inspire its customers.
Oliver Kreth, General Manager European Marketing, Kyocera Document Solutions said: “We’re delighted to be closely involved with the IIHF Ice World Championship for the third year running. Not only are we an Official Sponsor but we continue to be the Official Print & Copy Partner providing the IIHF 2012 organisation committee with all the equipment and services they require to support almost half a million print and copy pages. The amazing worldwide audience this event attracts guarantees our continuing sponsorship this year.”
Bruno Marty, Infront’s Executive Director Winter Sports, commented: “Long-term sponsors such as Kyocera Document Solutions benefit from the increasing popularity of the tournament and at the same time are the pillars of the IIHF World Championship’s success. Last year, the championships reached a cumulative television audience of over 800 million worldwide and gauged over 3,000 hours of broadcast coverage. This was particularly beneficial for the Kyocera brand as it formed an integral part of the TV insert.”
Kyocera Document Solutions joins other leading brands as Official Sponsors for the 2012 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship including, AJ, Bauhaus, Boehringer Ingelheim, Henkel, Nike, Nivea for men, Oxota, Tissot, Raiffeisen International, Skoda and Zepter.
Kyocera Document Solutions also sponsors the Swedish national ice hockey team Tre Kronor. For more details of Kyocera’s sponsorship activity please visit www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/index/about/sponsoring.html
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- For the thirty-third time in its history, the Inamori Foundation has conferred the Kyoto Prize to researchers who have contributed to the fields of “Advanced Technology”, “Basic Science” and “Arts and Philosophy”
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS CELEBRATES 25 YEARS OF ECOSYS
- KYOCERA enhances its AI-based Online Image Classifying Service “Labellio” with Higher Capacity for Big Data
- KYOCERA’s Kyoto Opal Sparkles in New Glitters by Nail Labo
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS TECHNICAL PACKAGING AWARD IN JAPAN
- KYOCERA Technology Used to Create one of the World’s Smallest Crystal Units Awarded Prestigious Research Prize in Japan
- Solar Technical Service Center from KYOCERA gets DEKRA certification
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE APPOINTS NEW GLOBAL ACCOUNTS SENIOR MANAGER
- Spice up the table with the latest salt and pepper mills from KYOCERA
- KYOCERA ARMS CUSTOMERS IN THE CYBERSECURITY FIGHT
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- KYOCERA Has Acquired 100% Ownership of SENCO, a U.S.-based Manufacturer of Fastening Tools and Fasteners
- Green Curtains Combat Summer Heat
- KYOCERA Develops Industry’s First 3-Kilowatt Solid-Oxide Fuel Cell for Institutional Cogeneration