KYOCERA Document Solutions launches the TASKalfa2550ci
25ppm, A3, high quality colour MFP
15 June 2012
a highly capable and flexible multifunctional for dynamic teams
KYOCERA Document Solutions launches TASKalfa2550ci
25ppm, A3, high quality colour MFP
The new TASKalfa 2550ci will appeal to teams who need excellent colour quality, reliability and advanced digital capabilities. It extends the TASKalfa range’s celebrated production quality and easy operation to offices of all sizes.
This 25ppm, A3 colour multifunctional projects a premium corporate image, delivering rich colour consistency, extra sharp contrast and outstanding reproduction of charts, presentations and flyers.
It is as impressive with digital documentation as it is with the printed page. Its ability to scan directly into PDF format, to incorporate advanced compression and encryption and to send documents to email recipients, network locations, USB sticks or even FTP sites identify this device as a digital powerhouse for ambitious workgroups.
Anup Rai, Product Marketing Manager, KYOCERA Document Solutions UK, says “The TASKalfa 2550ci exemplifies the level of product customers can expect from KYOCERA Document Solutions. It builds on the success of the award-winning TASKalfa 250ci, combining excellent colour quality, document handling and reliability with support for document security.”
Although extremely capable in its standard form, the TASKalfa 2550ci can be enhanced to include user authentication so documents are only released to the correct user, protecting confidentiality. Other options include the secure erasing of stored data.
The TASKalfa 2550ci shares the same impressive colour touch-screen control panel as other TASKalfa devices, easing its introduction into organisations with established KYOCERA fleets and helping new and established users perform advanced tasks quickly and intuitively.
By incorporating HyPAS (Hybrid Platform for Advanced Solutions), KYOCERA’s open software development platform, the TASKalfa 2550ci inherits the same application compatibility as the rest of the TASKalfa i series allowing workgroups to migrate seamlessly from paper documents to digital with optional functions such as one-click Scan-To-Me.
It also features numerous innovative functions. If the required paper is not available to print a document, Job Skip shuffles it to the end of the print queue and the device continues with jobs it can print. If colour toner runs out Monochrome Print keeps the office running by automatically switching to black and white.
The TASKalfa 2550ci’s compact size suits the space constraints smaller teams often face. For example, the optional stapling finisher attaches to its side, taking far less space than floor-standing finishers.
Graham Cox, Sales Director, KYOCERA Document Solutions UK summarises the importance of the TASKalfa 2550ci: “The 20-30ppm sector is a critical part of the colour multifunctional market. With the TASKalfa 2550ci, KYOCERA Document Solutions is demonstrating that we can give people the capabilities they normally associate with high-end multifunctionals at a price associated with less intelligent devices.”
- SIX KYOCERA PRODUCTS AWARDED “2017 SUMMER PICK” FROM BUYERS LAB
- FIFE COLLEGE WINS KYOCERA SCHOOLS CODING COMPETITION
- KYOCERA OPTIMISES SERVICE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES WITH IFS
- KYOCERA Launches New Electronic Connectors that Feature One-Touch Locking for Automated Assembly Processes
- PRINT AND DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT REVEALED AS PUBLIC SECTOR GDPR BLINDSPOT
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2017 Kyoto Prize
- New KYOCERA Ceramic RFID Package With Embedded Antenna Increases Read Range up to 2X
- Toshiba Materials and Kyocera Agree to Collaborate on Development and Production of Nitride Ceramic Components
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- Kyocera Announces Innovative Epoxy Molding Compound, High-Thermal-Conductive Silver Sintering Paste and Revolutionary TOROKERU Sheet
- Kyocera Display Europe Appoints Manfred Sauer President
- Kyocera, Gaia Power, Kyudenko and Tokyo Century Announce Groundbreaking of 92MW Solar Power Plant in Japan
- KYOCERA founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Crystal Unit for Smartphones, Wearables
Manager Corporate Communications