KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS SIGNS EUROPEAN AGREEMENT TO SELL EQUITRAC PRINT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Equitrac software on Kyocera devices is the ideal solution for customers wishing to achieve the highest level of print/scan/copy/fax accounting and cost tracking.
19 April 2012
KYOCERA's agreement with Nuance Communications for the distribution of Equitrac Office® and Equitrac Express® print management solutions across Europe.
Kyocera Document Solutions (Kyocera) has signed an agreement with Nuance Communications for the distribution of Equitrac Office® and Equitrac Express® print management solutions across Europe.
“We have worked with Equitrac for 5 years now. Our devices have supported Equitrac software since 2008 and it is embedded on our control panels,” said Oliver Kreth, General Manager European Marketing at Kyocera Document Solutions. “Equitrac is a recognised market leader and we have stepped up our future collaboration with Nuance Communications, extending our partnership across Europe. Popular in the Public Sector, Equitrac software is often a fixed part of RFP tender requirements and our pan-European agreement will mean we can better support our partners in winning business. We will continue our mutually beneficial relationship and look forward to its expansion throughout the EMEAR region.”
Justin Bailey, Director of International Sales, Nuance Communications Ltd added, “Equitrac has already been conducting business with Kyocera in various countries. We are excited about this European contract which will develop our business with Kyocera and we look forward to expanding our joint customer base.”
Many organisations already enjoy the benefits of implementing an Equitrac print management solution. It gives them control over their document output, helps reduce costs and prevent paper waste, while user authentication increases data security. Combined with Kyocera’s multi-function devices, users can enjoy an intuitive user interface and the ability to print anywhere and anytime at any networked device while management benefit from detailed reports on device usage and a means of charging costs back automatically.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- For the thirty-third time in its history, the Inamori Foundation has conferred the Kyoto Prize to researchers who have contributed to the fields of “Advanced Technology”, “Basic Science” and “Arts and Philosophy”
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS CELEBRATES 25 YEARS OF ECOSYS
- KYOCERA enhances its AI-based Online Image Classifying Service “Labellio” with Higher Capacity for Big Data
- KYOCERA’s Kyoto Opal Sparkles in New Glitters by Nail Labo
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS TECHNICAL PACKAGING AWARD IN JAPAN
- KYOCERA Technology Used to Create one of the World’s Smallest Crystal Units Awarded Prestigious Research Prize in Japan
- Solar Technical Service Center from KYOCERA gets DEKRA certification
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE APPOINTS NEW GLOBAL ACCOUNTS SENIOR MANAGER
- Spice up the table with the latest salt and pepper mills from KYOCERA
- KYOCERA ARMS CUSTOMERS IN THE CYBERSECURITY FIGHT
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- KYOCERA Has Acquired 100% Ownership of SENCO, a U.S.-based Manufacturer of Fastening Tools and Fasteners
- Green Curtains Combat Summer Heat
- KYOCERA Develops Industry’s First 3-Kilowatt Solid-Oxide Fuel Cell for Institutional Cogeneration