KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS SIGNS EUROPEAN AGREEMENT TO SELL EQUITRAC PRINT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Equitrac software on Kyocera devices is the ideal solution for customers wishing to achieve the highest level of print/scan/copy/fax accounting and cost tracking.
19 April 2012
KYOCERA's agreement with Nuance Communications for the distribution of Equitrac Office® and Equitrac Express® print management solutions across Europe.
Kyocera Document Solutions (Kyocera) has signed an agreement with Nuance Communications for the distribution of Equitrac Office® and Equitrac Express® print management solutions across Europe.
“We have worked with Equitrac for 5 years now. Our devices have supported Equitrac software since 2008 and it is embedded on our control panels,” said Oliver Kreth, General Manager European Marketing at Kyocera Document Solutions. “Equitrac is a recognised market leader and we have stepped up our future collaboration with Nuance Communications, extending our partnership across Europe. Popular in the Public Sector, Equitrac software is often a fixed part of RFP tender requirements and our pan-European agreement will mean we can better support our partners in winning business. We will continue our mutually beneficial relationship and look forward to its expansion throughout the EMEAR region.”
Justin Bailey, Director of International Sales, Nuance Communications Ltd added, “Equitrac has already been conducting business with Kyocera in various countries. We are excited about this European contract which will develop our business with Kyocera and we look forward to expanding our joint customer base.”
Many organisations already enjoy the benefits of implementing an Equitrac print management solution. It gives them control over their document output, helps reduce costs and prevent paper waste, while user authentication increases data security. Combined with Kyocera’s multi-function devices, users can enjoy an intuitive user interface and the ability to print anywhere and anytime at any networked device while management benefit from detailed reports on device usage and a means of charging costs back automatically.
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2016 Kyoto Prize
- KYOCERA recognized as “Top Performer” in 2016 PV solar module reliability scorecard
- KYOCERA SECURES PLACE ON NATIONAL EDUCATION PRINTER AGREEMENT FRAMEWORK
- KYOCERA BOOSTS TONER RECYCLING PROGRAMME
- KYOCERA UK ANNOUNCES PLANS TO TACKLE GROWING THREAT FROM COUNTERFEITTERS
- KYOCERA opens European Intellectual Property Office in Esslingen, Germany
- Kyocera introduces highly reliable and cost competitive diode modules for industrial applications
- KYOCERA to Break Ground on Third Kyoto Ayabe Manufacturing Facility
- KYOCERA “Kyoto Opal” Utilized in Decorative Design of Yamaha Trombone
- Kyocera presents innovative Magic Drill DRA: Modular drill with low cutting force for excellent drilling accuracy
- KYOCERA: Revving up for involvement with motorsports
- KYOCERA to sponsor touring car race
- KYOCERA UK OFFERS ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT AND AUTOMATION FUNCTIONALITY
- KYOCERA Strengthens IoT Business through Expansion of Software Laboratory
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS NAMED A "MAJOR PLAYER" IN IDC MARKETSCAPE: MANAGED WORKFLOW SERVICES 2015
Manager Corporate Communications