KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS SIGNS EUROPEAN AGREEMENT TO SELL EQUITRAC PRINT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Equitrac software on Kyocera devices is the ideal solution for customers wishing to achieve the highest level of print/scan/copy/fax accounting and cost tracking.
19 April 2012
KYOCERA's agreement with Nuance Communications for the distribution of Equitrac Office® and Equitrac Express® print management solutions across Europe.
Kyocera Document Solutions (Kyocera) has signed an agreement with Nuance Communications for the distribution of Equitrac Office® and Equitrac Express® print management solutions across Europe.
“We have worked with Equitrac for 5 years now. Our devices have supported Equitrac software since 2008 and it is embedded on our control panels,” said Oliver Kreth, General Manager European Marketing at Kyocera Document Solutions. “Equitrac is a recognised market leader and we have stepped up our future collaboration with Nuance Communications, extending our partnership across Europe. Popular in the Public Sector, Equitrac software is often a fixed part of RFP tender requirements and our pan-European agreement will mean we can better support our partners in winning business. We will continue our mutually beneficial relationship and look forward to its expansion throughout the EMEAR region.”
Justin Bailey, Director of International Sales, Nuance Communications Ltd added, “Equitrac has already been conducting business with Kyocera in various countries. We are excited about this European contract which will develop our business with Kyocera and we look forward to expanding our joint customer base.”
Many organisations already enjoy the benefits of implementing an Equitrac print management solution. It gives them control over their document output, helps reduce costs and prevent paper waste, while user authentication increases data security. Combined with Kyocera’s multi-function devices, users can enjoy an intuitive user interface and the ability to print anywhere and anytime at any networked device while management benefit from detailed reports on device usage and a means of charging costs back automatically.
- Kyocera Unimerco offers individual solutions for cutting tool production
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Inaugurates Floating Mega Solar Power Plants in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
- KYOCERA Unimerco to Acquire Lithuanian Woodworking Tool Manufacturer, Making it a Wholly Owned Subsidiary
- KYOCERA Starts R&D on World’s First High-Accuracy Bovine Estrus Sensor
- KYOCERA Develops New Cermet Grades for Cutting Tools Industry
- KYOCERA introduces small-format LCDs with increased temperature range for industrial applications
- Kyocera, Energetik and Solare Datensysteme to Launch Energy Storage Solution in Germany
- KYOCERA Named a 2014 Top Global Innovator by Thomson Reuters
- KYOCERA announces strategic partnership with 3D Systems in the UK & Ireland
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS THE WORLDSTAR AWARD FROM THE WORLD PACKAGING ORGANISATION
- KYOCERA to Exhibit Ultra-Ruggedized “TORQUE” Smartphone for the First Time in Europe at MWC 2015
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS UK LTD - SALES TEAM APPOINTMENTS
- Kyocera opens new inkjet test lab in Esslingen
- KYOCERA LAUNCHES CLOUD APP POWERED BY HYPAS – KYOCERA CLOUD PRINT
- Test Facilities at KYOCERA Document Solutions’ R&D Centre Receive International Standard ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation for Chemical Emissions
Manager Corporate Communications