KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS UK LTD MOVES INTO NEW HQ
20 August 2013
KYOCERA Document Solutions UK Ltd moves into new HQ
Eldon Court, London Road, Reading
KYOCERA Document Solutions UK Ltd, continued its 25th anniversary celebrations by relocating its HQ to Eldon Court in Reading. The company’s Reading-based staff will be located on three floors within the 25,617 sq ft building and the new office areas, meeting rooms, training facilities and a bespoke technology suite have been specifically designed to support the company’s plans for growth.
Mr Jun Okumura, Managing Director, KYOCERA Document Solutions UK Ltd explains: “We are a very different size and shape organisation to the one that was present even five years ago. We’ve grown organically 77% in the last three years and needed the space and infrastructure that will accommodate our phenomenal growth.”
“We’re 100% indirect in the UK and Eldon Court offers our partners a large customer demonstration area, training rooms, presentation suites and hot-desking facilities. Our team will benefit from comfortable open plan offices, dedicated meeting rooms and a great town centre location.”
The official opening of KYOCERA’s new UK HQ on 20th August 2013 was an event designed to mark a new era for the company which is well on the way to becoming a £100million organisation. Mr Jun Okumura warmly welcomed the audience of employees, media and guests and unveiled a plaque commemorating the new office and the company’s 25 years in the UK.
Mr Okumura was joined by Mr Yoshiaki Onishi, President of KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe; and Reinhold Schlierkamp, Director KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe for a photocall. Mr Schlierkamp then congratulated the KYOCERA Document Solutions UK team on its achievements and presented Mr Okumura with a unique artwork to commemorate the day. Mr Okumura and KYOCERA Document Solutions UK Ltd Directors Mr Graham Cox and Ms Sandra Rogers then gave the honoured guests a tour of the new building and its impressive facilities.
Mr Okumura concludes: “As a company we’ve been employing people from the Reading area for the last 25 years, we’re very active in our local community and the move to Eldon Court reiterates our commitment to the town. Our team in the UK is very motivated and we are all delighted with our new Reading offices. In combination with the KYOCERA Service Centre in Milton Keynes, our London Technology Suite and the new Manchester Technology Suite we have the perfect facilities to support our partners and customers nationwide.”
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 8.5MW Solar Power Plant on Reclaimed Island on Japan’s Largest Lake
- KYOCERA Launches Highly Robust Printhead for Digital Textile Printing
- KYOCERA Develops World’s First Platinum-Free Soot-Sensing Element for Diesel Engines
- KYOCERA launches new UK & Ireland partner programme
- KYOCERA Announces New Mobile Device-based Support Service in Japan for Healthy Lifestyle Modification*
- KYOCERA Announces Ultra-Wide Printhead Offering Simultaneous Four-Color Output for Industrial Inkjet Printing, from Textiles to Billboards
- KYOCERA Announces Resolution of Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Hanwha Q CELLS Japan Co., Ltd.
- KYOCERA Group to Exhibit “Future Technologies for 2020” at CEATEC JAPAN 2015 Tradeshow Oct. 7-10
- KYOCERA exhibits its latest innovations in the cutting tools sector at EMO Milan 2015
- KYOCERA “Eco-Lessons” Reach More Than 100,000 Primary School Children in Japan & China
- KYOCERA Develops one of the World’s Fastest 360dpi Recirculating Inkjet Printheads
- KYOCERA Announces Result of Tender Offer for Shares of Nihon Inter Electronics Corporation
- Kyocera introduces new touch feeling technology for real button feeling
- KYOCERA Solar Lights Up Arco Metropolitano, Brazil’s Largest Solar-Powered Highway
- Optimise your photovoltaic system’s efficiency all year round
Manager Corporate Communications