A showcase of excellence as KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. walks away with four iF DESIGN Awards
23 February 2017
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands -KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc., one of the world's leading manufacturers of document imaging solutions and document management systems, is pleased to announce that four of its A4 multifunctional products (MFPs) and printers; namely the ECOSYS M5526cdw, P5026cdw, M2640idw and P2040dw; have won the "iF DESIGN AWARD 2017" sponsored by the International Forum Design GmbH (Germany).
These products showcase excellence in compact design and low-noise operations; thereby allowing them to be set up in close proximity to the users at businesses such as retailers or distributors. KYOCERA received the "iF DESIGN AWARD 2017" due to the evaluation of its long-life design as a feature of product development, waste and printing cost reduction, as well as simple design and operability considering the user. The same four models have also won the "Good Design Award 2016" hosted by the Japan Institute for Design Promotion (JDP), a public interest incorporated foundation.
Encouraged by the award, KYOCERA will continue to develop reliable devices that promise high-quality not only in performance but also in design and usability, thus contributing to building office environments where users can efficiently manage their document workflows.
KYOCERA’s award-winning products are expected to be on show at the "iF DESIGN EXHIBITION" in Hamburg, Germany (Exhibition Part 1) between March 11 - June 2017.
About the iF Design Award
Every year, iF International Forum Design GmbH organizes one of the world's most celebrated and valued design competitions: the iF DESIGN AWARD. Recognised as a symbol of design excellence around the world, the iF DESIGN AWARD welcomes over 5,500 submissions from 59 countries this year.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2016, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.48 trillion yen (approx. USD 13.1 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
- SIX KYOCERA PRODUCTS AWARDED “2017 SUMMER PICK” FROM BUYERS LAB
- FIFE COLLEGE WINS KYOCERA SCHOOLS CODING COMPETITION
- KYOCERA OPTIMISES SERVICE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES WITH IFS
- KYOCERA Launches New Electronic Connectors that Feature One-Touch Locking for Automated Assembly Processes
- PRINT AND DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT REVEALED AS PUBLIC SECTOR GDPR BLINDSPOT
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2017 Kyoto Prize
- New KYOCERA Ceramic RFID Package With Embedded Antenna Increases Read Range up to 2X
- Toshiba Materials and Kyocera Agree to Collaborate on Development and Production of Nitride Ceramic Components
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- Kyocera Announces Innovative Epoxy Molding Compound, High-Thermal-Conductive Silver Sintering Paste and Revolutionary TOROKERU Sheet
- Kyocera Display Europe Appoints Manfred Sauer President
- Kyocera, Gaia Power, Kyudenko and Tokyo Century Announce Groundbreaking of 92MW Solar Power Plant in Japan
- KYOCERA founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Crystal Unit for Smartphones, Wearables
Manager Corporate Communications