KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE APPOINTS NEW GLOBAL ACCOUNTS SENIOR MANAGER
15 September 2017
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – 13 September 2017: KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V. has announced the appointment of Erwin Douglas as the Senior Manager of its Global Accounts Division. Douglas will oversee the delivery of exceptional service quality for all multinational clients and ensure that KYOCERA’s Global Accounts strategy continues to contribute high levels of innovation and added value.
A former Country Sales Manager at HP Netherlands BV., Douglas brings significant leadership and document management experience to the role. In a career spanning more than 20 years, he has held senior management positions in international and Netherlands-based organisations including Sharp Electronics and Canon business group.
Erwin Douglas, Senior Manager, Global Account Department, KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe said: “More than ever we are experiencing hyper globalisation and rapid urbanisation in an ever changing world. This is placing tremendous pressure on work environments to seek sustainable solutions. Industry trends such as security, cloud, big data solutions, high employee satisfaction, easy deployment and cost effectiveness are more prevalent than ever and will continue to be well into the future. This means that the printing industry as we know has to evolve and swiftly.”
Douglas further states that the market demands sustainable, efficient end-to-end solutions that guarantee data protection and satisfy IT, business and end-user requirements.
“KYOCERA is dedicated to supporting organisations on this journey and through the Global Account Department will provide customers with unrivalled levels of support. I look forward to working with existing and new clients to make the most of this opportunity and continue building on KYOCERA’s customer’s satisfaction and impressive market performance,” concludes Douglas.
The Global Account Department supports KYOCERA customers with operations in multiple markets around the world, providing a single point of contact for account management and technical assistance. Dedicated global account teams work with these customers to develop a fully integrated document management strategy that can be applied on a global scale.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product. The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2017, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.42 trillion yen (approx. EUR 11.9 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA Receives Japan Environment Minister’s Award for Record 8th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA Develops Some of World’s Smallest Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors for Mobile Devices
- KYOCERA WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD FOR NEW MFPs
- KYOCERA RECIEVES “HIGHLY RECOMMENDED” RATING FROM BLI FOR THIRTEEN PRODUCTS
- KYOCERA to Expand Medical Product Development
- KYOCERA Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Plant for Ceramic Structural Components in Kagoshima, Japan
- For the thirty-third time in its history, the Inamori Foundation has conferred the Kyoto Prize to researchers who have contributed to the fields of “Advanced Technology”, “Basic Science” and “Arts and Philosophy”
- A dream kitchen present under the Christmas tree
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS CELEBRATES 25 YEARS OF ECOSYS
- KYOCERA enhances its AI-based Online Image Classifying Service “Labellio” with Higher Capacity for Big Data
- KYOCERA’s Kyoto Opal Sparkles in New Glitters by Nail Labo
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS TECHNICAL PACKAGING AWARD IN JAPAN
- KYOCERA Technology Used to Create one of the World’s Smallest Crystal Units Awarded Prestigious Research Prize in Japan
- Solar Technical Service Center from KYOCERA gets DEKRA certification