KYOCERA OPTIMISES SERVICE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES WITH IFS
11 July 2017
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – 10 July 2017: KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V. has announced that it will implement a new Service Management Solution from IFS to optimise customer experience across its EMEA network.
Industrial and Financial Systems (IFS) Service Management™ is one of the leading enterprise service management solutions worldwide. KYOCERA will use the software to support the design and provision of present and future services, thereby enabling efficient partner collaboration and enhancing its customers’ experience throughout EMEA.
The solution will be hosted in the IFS Managed Cloud on Microsoft Azure, a full-service, managed single-tenant cloud offering.
Takahiro Sato, President of KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V, comments: “As we encourage and facilitate digital transformation amongst our customers it is also important to ensure that our service offering is optimised with the latest, future-oriented software.”
“IFS offered us a complete, connected and internationally scalable solution for all of our relevant service areas. We look forward to using these capabilities to build on our reputation as an agile, future-ready business.”
A European standard will be developed at the KDE headquarters and go live as a pilot at KYOCERA Document Solutions France first, before a wider rollout to the KYOCERA subsidiaries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Peter Höhne, Vice President Sales & Marketing for IFS in Europe Central, said: “The agreement with KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe is a major milestone for IFS. This strategically important customer win reconfirms our leading position in service management software and that our long-term investments in disruptive technology such as IoT and cloud continue to resonate well among global enterprises.”
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product. The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2017, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.42 trillion yen (approx. EUR 11.9 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
IFS™ develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,300 employees supports more than one million users worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFSworld.com
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA Files Suit Against Preh GmbH for Potential Infringement of Haptic Feedback Technology Patent
- KYOCERA to Build New Plant in Kagoshima, Japan, for Ceramic Microelectronic Packages
- KYOCERA’s New Air-Cooled UV Curing Light is World’s Smallest, Lightest and Most Powerful
- KYOCERA TCL Solar begins operation of Japan’s largest 13.7MW Floating Solar Power Plant
- KYOCERA Introduces New Z-series Clock Oscillators
- Innovative, beautiful, durable: KYOCERA presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 21.1 MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA and 7 Other Companies Announce Progress of Development Plan for Max. 480-Megawatt Solar Power Project
- KYOCERA Introduces Irish Claddagh Ring Designed by Paul Costelloe, Using Hypoallergenic COBARION
- KYOCERA Receives Japan Environment Minister’s Award for Record 8th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA Develops Some of World’s Smallest Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors for Mobile Devices
- KYOCERA WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD FOR NEW MFPs
- KYOCERA RECEIVES “HIGHLY RECOMMENDED” RATING FROM BLI FOR THIRTEEN PRODUCTS
- KYOCERA to Expand Medical Product Development
- KYOCERA Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Plant for Ceramic Structural Components in Kagoshima, Japan