SIX KYOCERA PRODUCTS AWARDED “2017 SUMMER PICK” FROM BUYERS LAB
20 July 2017
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – 19 July 2017: Six Kyocera products have been awarded the coveted Buyers Lab Pick commendations from one of the world’s foremost printing product testing providers, Kyocera Document Solutions Europe B.V. announced today.
The colour and monochrome devices were named as outstanding products by Buyers Lab (BLI) in their Summer Pick awards 2017, with Kyocera’s TASKalfa colour MFP models (2552ci, 4052ci, 5052ci, 7052ci and 8052ci) and ECOSYS P3055dn all achieving recognition. The prizes acknowledge the hardware and software offerings that measure up as the best in their respective categories, following rigorous lab testing.
“Kyocera’s Summer 2017 Pick winners proved to be true workhorses, with exceptional reliability,” said George Mikolay, Associate Director of A3/Production for Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab. “On top of that, the devices have robust feature sets, very good usability, and seamless integration with business software and applications, making them a strong value proposition.”
Takahiro Sato, President of Kyocera Document Solutions Europe B.V., said: “We are incredibly proud to have our products rated as the best by such a prestigious, unbiased industry body. We work hard to ensure our devices present the best possible performance and value, so this is testament to the talented people across Kyocera who have delivered on our promises to our customers.”
BLI are a world-renowned testing body which conducts in-depth, unbiased research into the document imaging industry. The full list of Kyocera products named in the Buyer’s Lab summer picks 2017 is:
• TASKalfa 2552ci - Outstanding 25-ppm Colour Copier MFP
• TASKalfa 4052ci - Outstanding 40-ppm Colour Copier MFP
• TASKalfa 5052ci - Outstanding 50-ppm Colour Copier MFP
• TASKalfa 7052ci - Outstanding 65- to 70-ppm Colour Copier MFP
• TASKalfa 8052ci - Outstanding 70- to 80-ppm Colour Copier MFP
• ECOSYS P3055dn - Outstanding Printer for Large Workgroups
About Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab
Keypoint Intelligence is a one-stop shop for the digital imaging industry. With our unparalleled tools and unmatched depth of knowledge, we cut through the noise of data to offer clients the unbiased insights and responsive tools they need in those mission-critical moments that define their products and empower their sales.
For over 50 years, Buyers Lab has been the global document imaging industry’s resource for unbiased and reliable information, test data, and competitive selling tools. What started out as a consumer-based publication about office equipment has become an all-encompassing industry resource. In a landscape that’s ever evolving, we change with it.
About Buyers Lab Pick Awards
Buyers Lab Picks stand alone in the industry and are hard-earned awards as they are based on rigorous testing, including an extensive durability assessment and evaluation of key attributes such as usability, image quality, and value. Each product that passes our lab test earns Buyers Lab’s Recommended or Highly Recommended seal and our Certificate of Reliability, with the best performers qualifying as Pick contenders.
About Kyocera Document Solutions
Kyocera Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product. The Kyocera Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment.
Kyocera Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of Kyocera Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2017, Kyocera Corporation's net sales totalled 1.42 trillion yen (approx. EUR 11.9 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA Introduces New Z-series Clock Oscillators
- Innovative, beautiful, durable: KYOCERA presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 21.1 MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA and 7 Other Companies Announce Progress of Development Plan for Max. 480-Megawatt Solar Power Project
- KYOCERA Introduces Irish Claddagh Ring Designed by Paul Costelloe, Using Hypoallergenic COBARION
- KYOCERA Receives Japan Environment Minister’s Award for Record 8th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA Develops Some of World’s Smallest Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors for Mobile Devices
- KYOCERA WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD FOR NEW MFPs
- KYOCERA RECIEVES “HIGHLY RECOMMENDED” RATING FROM BLI FOR THIRTEEN PRODUCTS
- KYOCERA to Expand Medical Product Development
- KYOCERA Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Plant for Ceramic Structural Components in Kagoshima, Japan
- For the thirty-third time in its history, the Inamori Foundation has conferred the Kyoto Prize to researchers who have contributed to the fields of “Advanced Technology”, “Basic Science” and “Arts and Philosophy”
- A dream kitchen present under the Christmas tree
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS CELEBRATES 25 YEARS OF ECOSYS