Kyocera presents new MECH Type Helical Endmill for heavy machining at EMO 2007
14 September 2007
Kyoto/ Neuss - Kyocera Corporation, a leading supplier of cutting tool for metal working, displays its new product range at EMO 2007, September 17th - 22th, in hall 5, booth A54. As a highlight the company presents its increased endmill product range: The new MECH Type Helical Endmill comes up with a unique cutting edge design and is suitable for heavy machining.
Kyocera offers superior performance in launching the new MECH Type Helical Endmill for heavy machining at EMO 2007, the relevant machine tools fair in Hanover. The new endmill is an outcome of a fusion technology of Kyocera’s MEC and MSR. It offers advantages of both cutting tool product types, as it provides heavy machining with low cutting forces, and obtains double the metal removal rate and double the productivity.
The MECH Type Helical Endmill shows a unique flute and high density teeth design. Due to its nicked insert and flutes with flat-cut, it prevents chip packing and provides chattering resistance performance. Kyocera’s new helical type endmill has a sufficient back metal thickness and creates no stress concentration because of stress analysis.More Kyocera product highlights at EMO 2007:
Solid carbide endmill FE series etc.
- Experienced technology for PWB micro tools
- Excellent grinding and smoothest surface quality
SIGE-C/D/E type internal grooving series with molded insert
- Smooth chip evacuation with moldedchip breaker
- High rigid holder with coolant hole
TF Type molded thread insert
- Precise horned edgeprovides low cutting force
- New grade PR1115 realize high wear resistance
Negative type insert for Swiss machine
- Real double sided insert for Swiss machine
- Tool holder completely suited for Swiss machine
PX Chip breaker for heavy steel machining
- Best match for CA55 series
- Stable machining and low cutting force